Sphinx: iOS Sqlite Browser in App. Contribute to hhtczengjing/Sphinx development by creating an account on GitHub Sphinx search server. Contribute to craigslist/sphinx development by creating an account on GitHub
create a source directory inside docs folder of repo root directory and move everything in sphinx root to new folder; allow git to track sphinx temp file by removing these lines shown gitignore section; Change Sphinx build path to parent directory of sphinx root directory by changing two lines in Makefile and make.bat Message ID: email@example.com: State: New, archived: Headers: sho An alternative is to have an _images folder in the source tree and add that to .gitignore, to avoid checking in generated images. Usually works fine, only un-supported use case is building the documentation in a docker container which mounts the source-tree as read-only volume. Another alternative would be to write my own extension to provide. Create a repository and clone it ¶. So we begin by creating a Git repository and adding the README.md, LICENSE and .gitignore files, which are of no importance to this tutorial but are generally standard for Git repos. Now on our local machine we proceed by cloning the repository: youruser@yourpc:~yourWorkspacePath$ ( sudo) git clone https.
A collection of .gitignore templates. This is GitHub's collection of .gitignore file templates. We use this list to populate the .gitignore template choosers available in the GitHub.com interface when creating new repositories and files.. For more information about how .gitignore files work, and how to use them, the following resources are a great place to start 81. When using buildout I have following in .gitignore (along with *.pyo and *.pyc ): .installed.cfg bin develop-eggs dist downloads eggs parts src/*.egg-info lib lib64. Thanks to Jacob Kaplan-Moss. Also I tend to put .svn in since we use several SCM-s where I work. Share #assume the following directory structure where contents of doc/ # and source/ are already checked into repo., with the exception # of the _build directory (i,e. you can check in _themes or _sources # or whatever else). # proj/ # source/ # doc/ # remove doc/_build/html if present cd doc && rm -rf doc/_build/html # edit .gitignore to ignore _build echo _build >>.gitignore
sphinx-build -b html sourcedir builddir Just point builddir to a location outside of your source tree. Or, depending on your version control system, add the directory you generate your documentation to an 'ignore file' (e.g. .gitignore, .hgignore,) Share. Improve this answer. Follow edited Apr 25 '18 at 6:46. Senyai .gitignore (sphinx_fortran) Example_Fortran $ mkdir docs (sphinx_fortran) Example_Fortran $ cd docs (sphinx_fortran) docs $ sphinx-quickstart # leaving all values at their default except for: > Project name: Example Fortran Project > Author name (s): John Doe (sphinx_fortran) docs $ make.
If you need more Sphinx files: git checkout s - l - t / main -- content / conf . py git checkout s - l - t / main -- . gitignore Makefile make . bat If you need the full content (only index.rst for now) Documentation using Sphinx and ReadTheDocs.org¶ Without documentation, however wonderful your software, other potential adopters and developers simply won't be very interested in it. The good news is that there are several tools that will make presenting and publishing it very easy, leaving you only to write the content and mark it up.
Sphinx/.gitignore at master · hhtczengjing/Sphinx · GitHu
- C:\Web Server\sphinx_test_project>git commit -m First commit [master (root-commit) e76ba03] First commit 5 files changed, 252 insertions(+) create mode 100644 .gitignore create mode 100644 Makefile create mode 100644 make.bat create mode 100644 source/conf.py create mode 100644 source/index.rs
- imized. This comment has been
- Django .gitignore. # If your build process includes running collectstatic, then you probably don't need or want to include staticfiles/. # in your Git repository. Update and uncomment the following line accordingly. ._*. # before PyInstaller builds the exe, so as to inject date/other infos into it
- Sphinx is a tool that makes it easy to create intelligent and beautiful documentation for Python projects (or other documents consisting of multiple reStructuredText sources), written by Georg Brandl. It was originally created for the new Python documentation, and has excellent facilities for Python project documentation, but C/C++ is supported.
sphinx/.gitignore at master · craigslist/sphinx · GitHu
- python pycharm gitignore. GitHub Gist: instantly share code, notes, and snippets
- Read the Docs (rtd) is a django-powered service for hosting free documentation for open-source projects. It was first released in 2010 by Eric Holscher (co-founder of Write the Docs ). It's built-on sphinx, which was released two years earlier to build docs.python.org
- The _build directory is generated locally with the command sphinx-build doc _build and allows you to check the content locally but it should not be part of the Git repository. We recommend to add _build to .gitignore to prevent you from accidentally adding files below _build to the Git repository
Normally, you'd have a .gitignore file in your project folder, and all files that are not listed (or have patterns listed) in the .gitignore file are backed up online. However, when you are working in multiple languages simulatenously, it can become a hassle to assure that only the relevant files for each language are committed to Github Sphinx and Read The Docs are an easy way to No-Ops your way to a website. Like all good Git repositories, this one begins with a .gitignore, which tells Git to ignore files or directories listed in it. This one is a simple, humble, .gitignore: /build Bots is complete software for EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) Bots-Edi is a free, open-source EDI translator. It has the following features: - Supports all major EDI data formats: EDIFACT, x12, Tradacoms, XML. - Runs on Windows, Linux, OSX and Unix. - Bots is very stable Again you can find more information about all of the options at Settings or by running with --help but just for convenience:. gh-pages is obviously the branch that will hold generated HTML docs.. is the path relative to the git root directory in the gh-pages branch where HTML files will be placed. If that branch will host other files like code coverage and you want users to navigate to http.
Sphinx-generated Github Page — PurdueCAM2Project/CAM2WebUI
- .gitignoreファイルに_buildを追記; git add .gitignore; git commit -mupdate .gitignore git push; Sphinxドキュメントをビルドする. make html; _build/htmlディレクトリ(README.mdファイルがある位置)に出力される; masterブランチの状態確認. git status On branch master Your branch is up to date with.
- A good .gitignore would be: Luckily brew and pip do, but doxygen and sphinx and such — well you are on your own! The complete list of pre-installed software is here
- Hosting Sphinx Documentation on GitHub. As many other Python-based projects, we use Sphinx to document the various components of Transifex. Recently, we wanted to decommission the server that hosted the documentation of our service since the rest of Transifex has already moved to a different cloud provider. We already preserve the history of.
- sphinx-quickstart will set up the source directory for your documentation. It'll ask you a number of questions. It'll ask you a number of questions. Mostly you can just accept the defaults it offers, and some are just obvious, but there are some you will want to set yourself as noted below
- Build the documentation in Sphinx. sphinx-quickstart. This will create a folder called /docs and the structure should like this this: Makefile make.bat build/ source/ _static _templates conf.py index.rst. Add /docs/build/ to .gitignore file. Write your own documentation as you go - RST Docs
- Add other typical venv folder names to gitignore. 5.0.0-a3 (2021-03-28) Rename Sphinx Typo3 Theme to Sphinx Wagtail Theme. Add initial Wagtail styling. Initial setup of Wagtail theme CI and release. 4.4.3 (2021-01-20).
Sphinx is a tool that makes it easy to create intelligent and beautiful documentation, written by Georg Brandl and licensed under the BSD license. It was originally created for the Python documentation , and it has excellent facilities for the documentation of software projects in a range of languages Welcome to Click — Click Documentation (8.0.x) Click is a Python package for creating beautiful command line interfaces in a composable way with as little code as necessary. It's the Command Line Interface Creation Kit. It's highly configurable but comes with sensible defaults out of the box If you truly are doing git add . before you create (and add) your .gitignore file, that could be your problem. Be sure you've created the .gitignore before you add any other files with git add . to ensure git excludes files as appropriate sphinxext: Resolve compatibility with Sphinx 4.x: 5 days ago: examples/ demo Remove six: 5 days ago: tests Remove six: 5 days ago: wsme Remove useless __future__ imports: 5 days ago: wsmeext sphinxext: Resolve compatibility with Sphinx 4.x: 5 days ago.gitignore: gitignore: Ignore '.eggs' director
[01/30] .gitignore: docs: ignore sphinx_*/ directories ..
- #django 用の .gitignore を一瞬で自動生成する # Flask stuff: instance/ .webassets-cache # Scrapy stuff: .scrapy # Sphinx documentation docs/_build/ # PyBuilder target/ # Jupyter Notebook .ipynb_checkpoints # IPython profile_default/ ipython_config.py # pyenv .python-version # pipenv # According to pypa/pipenv#598, it is.
- kunit / linux / kunit/alpha/master. Documentation: Wholesale update of sphinx config/scripts Newer versions of Sphinx (espescially v3.0+) break compatibility quite severely against older kernel versions such as this. There are a very large number of changes needed to get even rudimentary compilation working again
- pathspec: Path Specification. pathspec is a utility library for pattern matching of file paths. So far this only includes Git's wildmatch pattern matching which itself is derived from Rsync's wildmatch. Git uses wildmatch for its gitignore files
Support include paths outside of source tree · Issue #9511
- # Byte-compiled / optimized / DLL files __pycache__/ *.py[cod] *$py.class # C extensions *.so # Distribution / packaging .Python build/ develop-eggs/ dist/ downloads.
- github ue4 gitignore; git diff between two repos; gitignore .idea and rm from github; git reset stash conflict; diff remote file; git show only files names; remove .idea folder from git; git overwrite remote files; get files traked by git based on size; git remove from add stage; how to put access.log in gitignore; how to close git issue with.
- sphinx-quickstart This will create a folder called /docs and the structure should like this this: Makefile make.bat build/ source/ _static _templates conf.py index.rs
- 88. # According to pypa/pipenv#598, it is recommended to include Pipfile.lock in version control. 89. # However, in case of collaboration, if having platform-specific dependencies or dependencies. 90. # having no cross-platform support, pipenv may install dependencies that don't work, or not. 91. # install all needed dependencies
- 1 - First thing you need is make sure your notebook has a title. # this is my title. Then, make sure that all the other headings of the notebooks have a lower hierarchy. 2 - Then you will need to import the following python libraries. > pip install sphinx > pip install nbconvert > pip install pandoc > pip install latex > pip install nbsphinx
- zip-files. Command line utilities for creating zip files. Provides the zip-files and zip-folder command line utilities. These are intended as an easy platform-independent tool to create zip files with an arbitrary file name and an arbitrary root (the top-level folder after extracting a zip) from files and folders at arbitrary locations on the file system
- Structure of a Python Project. January 8, 2016 / firstname.lastname@example.org /. I've read multiple blog posts and Stack Overflow answers on how to structure a Python project, but most of these recommendations are focused on created a python module that you can either open-source or distributed
Project setup — Sphinx-RTD-Tutorial documentatio
- e. What files and/or folders should I add to my .gitginore before pushing the changes to the project? Or no files should be added? I'm not talking about my .dockerignore file. Source: Docker.
- ```dos cinst -y git 7zip.commandline StrawberryPerl nasm cyg-get wixtoolset python aria2 nodejs.install make cinst -y nssm --version 2.24.101-g897c7ad +cinst -y -i elixir cyg-get p7zip autoconf binutils bison gcc-code gcc-g++ gdb git libtool make patchutils pkg-config readline file renameutils socat time tree util-linux wget -pip install sphinx.
- This serie introduce doxygen in the sphinx html docs generation. One benefit is to keep most of the documentation in the source files of xen so that it's more maintainable, on the other hand there are some limitation of doxygen that should be addressed modifying the current codebase (for example doxygen can't parse anonymous structure/union)
- Fixed #1777: extend_skip is not honored wit a git submodule when skip_gitignore=true. Changelog. Sourced from isort's changelog. 5.9.3 July 28 2021. Improved text of skipped file message to mention gitignore feature. Made all exceptions pickleable. Fixed #1779: Pylama integration ignores pylama specific isort config overrides
- Re: [PATCH v6 0/9] Use Doxygen and sphinx for html documentation Luca Fancellu Mon, 07 Jun 2021 09:25:38 -0700 Hello Xen community, Can someone have a look on these patches
- CMAKE_IGNORE_PATH. ¶. Semicolon-separated list of directories to be ignored by the find_program (), find_library (), find_file () , and find_path () commands. This is useful in cross-compiling environments where some system directories contain incompatible but possibly linkable libraries. For example, on cross-compiled cluster environments.
- g, MLlib.
GitHub - github/gitignore: A collection of useful
- Aplus Tools. Aplus Tools is a Visual Studio Code extension designed to facilitate the creation or editing of course content published on the A+ platform. This extension eases the use of the reStructuredText language used to created courses in A+. In addition, this extension allows you to preview the current reStructuredText file within the.
- Mime Type text/plain Expires Sun, Aug 8, 11:39 AM (1 d, 23 h) Storage Engine blob Storage Format Raw Data Storage Handle 1183251
- The official Blender Foundation tree. RSS Atom Ato
- sphinxcontrib-needs has a dependency on Sphinx 3.0.0 if Python 3.6.x is installed, and Sphinx >= 3.5 if Python 3.7 or newer is installed. Could you explain why? We are working (still) in an Ubuntu 18.04 environment where Python 3.6.9 is the OS-wide standard version for /usr/bin/python3 and there are no plans for switching
On Mon, 10 May 2021, Luca Fancellu wrote: > Modify docs/Makefile to call doxygen and generate sphinx > html documentation given the doxygen XML output. > > Modify docs/conf.py sphinx configuration file to setup > the breathe extension that works as bridge between > sphinx and doxygen. > > Add some files to the .gitignore to ignore some. *PATCH v2 00/34] Devicetree schema @ 2018-12-03 21:31 Rob Herring 2018-12-03 21:31 ` [PATCH v2 01/34] kbuild: Add support for DT binding schema checks Rob Herring ` (33 more replies) 0 siblings, 34 replies; 84+ messages in thread From: Rob Herring @ 2018-12-03 21:31 UTC (permalink / raw) To: devicetree, linux-kernel Cc: Mark Rutland, Alexandre Belloni, Heiko Stuebner, Sean Huds
django - Best practices for adding
- Sphinx documentation to github gh-pages without submodule
- separate sphinx build and source directories for version
- Using Sphinx Fortran — Example Fortran Project documentatio
- Converting an old lesson — Sphinx-lesson documentatio
Documentation using Sphinx and ReadTheDocs
- 9.2. Sphinx Tutorial — Web Development 2020-2021 documentatio
- Basic .gitignore template for Python projects · GitHu
- Django .gitignore · GitHu
- Sphinx · PyP
- python pycharm gitignore · GitHu
Continuous Documentation: Hosting Read the Docs on GitHub
- Deploying Sphinx documentation to Read the Docs — Code
- Automatically create perfect
- Build a website with Python tools Opensource
- bots · PyP
- Tutorial — sphinxcontrib-versionin